An RTO is a private provider of Nationally Recognised Training Qualifications. The Government monitors RTO’s for quality, reliability, cost effectiveness, accessibility and student selection procedures.
What is on the job training?
On the job training is training which occurs while working under the normal pressures and constraints of employment. On the job training must be directly related to achieving the course (traineeship qualification) outcomes.
Traineeship Qualifications that are promoted through ATC Work Smart are:
- BSB20112 Certificate II in Business
- BSB30112 Certificate III in Business
- BSB40212 Certificate IV in Business
- SIR20212 Certificate II in Retail Services
- SIR30212 Certificate III in Retail Operations
What are the benefits of traineeships?
- The employer provides training and the trainee learns the occupation
- Increases staff efficiency
- Retaining and growing a more talented staff
- Trainees can be of any age, and may already hold a qualification
- Training can be developed to suit the specific needs of the business
- Trainees can be employed on a full time or part time basis
- The trainee gains a nationally recognised qualification
- Financial and employment benefits may apply.
The RTO supported by ATC Work Smart will:
- Visit with the Employer and discuss individual training needs
- Develop a flexible training plan relevant to the Business and trainee’s needs
- Provide Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
- Give ongoing support, guidance and assessment.
- Have an Australian Recognised Qualification issued on successful completion.
- Provide a fast responsive service
- Conduct regular work-site visits