Group Training companies employ the apprentice or trainee for you, alleviating all the hassles of paperwork, payroll and long term contracts whilst providing comprehensive backup assistance to you the employer and your apprentice or trainee.
How Group Training Can Work For You:
- We employ the apprentices and trainees and manage their training for you.
- We take care of all the paperwork connected with training contracts, wages, allowances, superannuation, workers compensation, sick/holiday pay etc.
- We invoice you fortnightly for the wages and on-costs.
- We can advertise, interview, screen and shortlist applicants for you. You can make the final selection.
- We monitor and support the placement throughout the period of employment to make sure everything goes smoothly.
The benefits of using Group Training are clear:
- All the advantages of carefully selecting your apprentices and trainees without the worries of long-term contracts.
- Recruitment assistance when required.
- Regular invoicing system covering all hiring costs.
- Eliminating the burden of paperwork and payroll.
AASN – Australian Apprenticeship Support Network – A Free Service:
The Commonwealth Government issues contracts for organisations to operate as part of an Australian Apprenticeship Support Network. AASN business development officers provide a free service which includes:
- Providing information on all apprenticeships and traineeships
- Providing information on training packages and Registered Training Organisations (RTOs)
- Helping to complete and lodge training contracts
- Facilitating employer incentives and apprentice/trainee allowances
ATC Work Smart can coordinate AASN services for you and therefore we are able to offer a single point of contact to make the whole process of taking on an apprentice or trainee an easy experience.