The Certificate II in Business course is designed to develop the skills and knowledge of those employees who require basic operational skills and have limited areas of responsibility within an administration/clerical role.
The skill areas that make up the qualification are:
- Information Handling
- Enterprise / Customer Service
- Office Technology
- Business Financial
This is nationally recognised training and upon completion, students will receive a Certificate for achieving the Qualification or a Statement of Attainment for partial completion showing the Units of Competency achieved.
Assessments at your workplace within the Great Southern Region Competencies: 12 units of competence are required to achieve this qualification.
- BSBWHS201A Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- BSBITU102A Develop keyboard skills
- BSBWOR204A Use business technology
- BSBITU201A Produce simple word processed documents
- BSBIND201A Work effectively in a business environment
- BSBCMM201A Communicate in the workplace
- BSBWOR202A Organise and complete daily work activities
- BSBINM201A Process and maintain workplace information
- BSBCUS201B Deliver a service to customers
- BSBINM202A Handle mail
- BSBSUS201A Participate in environment sustainable work practices
- BSBWOR203A Work effectively with others
- FNSACC301A Process financial transactions and extract interim reports
- BSBITU202A Create and use spreadsheets
Assessments will be competency based.
- 12 months – full time
- 18 months – part time
- 18 months – school based
You must be employed as a full time, part time or school based trainee to enrol in this course.